What Is The NOL Card?
The NOL card is an electronic smart card that enables you to pay for the use of various RTA transport modes in Dubai with a single card. There are 5 types of NOL cards available to meet your travel requirements.
To meet your personal needs, four types of NOL Cards are available
NOL Silver Card
NOL Gold Card
Nol Gold Card is an anonymous card with the same features as the Silver Card
• Has an e-purse, which deducts the correct fare automatically.
• Can be used immediately and topped up online or at any ticket office.
• Allows the privilege of using Gold Class cabins on the Dubai Metro and Tram.
• When used on other modes of transport with no Gold Class Cabins,the user will be charged the standard fare.
Price 25 AED Credit 19 AED
NOL Blue Card
Nol Personal Card is a personalized smart card with an e-purse that can be loaded with up to AED 5000.
• Holds up to AED 5000 worth of credit and is valid for 5 years.
• 30-day unlimited travel also available only under the Nol Blue card.
• Personalized card with the user’s photo.
• Enjoy a secure card balance if your card gets lost/stolen
• Card requires a one-time payment of AED 70 and will be delivered within 10 days.
• Secure online services for topping up the card, transaction history and registering complaints.
• SMS notifications related to confirmation of services and/or required instructions.*
Price 70 AED Credit 20 AED
NOL Red Ticket
Paper ticket which can be purchased for AED 2 and is valid for 90 days.
• Rechargeable for use up to a maximum of 10 journeys or 5 daily passes.
• The same ticket can be used for Metro, Tram and Buses – there’s no need to get another new ticket.
• Daily pass allows an unlimited number of trips during a single day. (at cost of AED 20 for the pass and AED 2 for the ticket)
• Ideal for occasional or casual users of public transport.
• Does not have an e-purse account available and must be pre-paid with the correct journey type, based on the zones to be traveled.
Price 4.00 AED Credit 2.00 AED* (*price of a short trip fare)
www.nol.ae Credit/Debit cards or e-Dirham
|Zones||Silver Card||Gold Card||Personal Card||Red Ticket|
|Within 1 Zone||3||6||3||4|
|2 Adjacent Zones||5||10||5||6|
|More than 2 Zones||7.5||15||7.5||8.5|