The Public Transport Agency to provide public bus service across a huge fleet of buses where the number have reached to 1518 ,an extended bus network of 119 lines internally( including 35 line to feed the metro stations, 12 intercity lines to transport passengers to other emirates and 62 line internally and 8 fast lines).
The network covers 82% of the urban area in the Emirate of Dubai, and cut off bus 99.7 million kilometers at the end of April 2016, and the movement of about 369248 passengers per day coating days of the week.
It is the implementation of business management and maintenance of the fleet operating in shelters own stations institution in Al Qusais and Al Aweer, Al Ruwaya station and also newly opened.
Include service facilities for public transport services of 17 fully equipped station for buses and bus stand in 2185, including 554 air-conditioned waiting for passengers umbrella, and include all positions on all information on schedules dates. More info
Important information and instructions for DubaiBus users
- While waiting at the bus stop, stay out of the bus stopping area. Please signal the bus to stop.
- Stay away from the bus doors till the driver opens them to allow you to board.
- Board the bus through the front door and alight from the rear. Ladies and children may alight from the front door.
- Demand tickets; tender exact change. In case of Bus pass, present it for scrutiny by the driver. Smartcards shall be passed over the ticket machine and tickets obtained. Passengers without tickets are liable for prosecution.
- Present your Smart Card for inspection by the representatives of Public Transport.
- Three rows of seats in front of the bus are reserved for female passengers.
- Do not engage in conversation or arguments with the bus driver.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the bus.
- Do not litter or spit through the bus windows.
- Do not vandalize the interior of the bus.
- Bulky luggage, hazardous/obnoxious materials and animals are not allowed inside the bus.
- Do not play or operate any musical instrument or sound reproducing equipment to the annoyance of other passengers or the bus driver.
- Do not place your luggage in the gangway.
- Do not make announcements or distribute any leaflets, brochures, books, products or gifts as part of a commercial, political or religious campaign.
- Do not beg or solicit any favors while on the bus.
- If you wish to alight at an authorized bus stop, press the stop bells.
- Do not attempt to leave the bus until the bus comes to a complete halt.
- Do not use the emergency door unless permitted or instructed by the bus driver.